Ding Dong Ditch: Ring Your Phone at the Press of a Physical Button
There's not much that an IoT button can do that your phone can't - except ring itself from a distance. That's what Ding Dong Ditch does.
- Finding your phone at home or at work.
- Mounting it outside and using it as your doorbell
- Getting out of awkward conversations.
- Escaping endless meetings.
- Making yourself look popular by making it look like you're blowin' up.
At the press of an actual physical button, you will receive a call on your cell phone, giving you the chance to get away, or get on with your day.
For help setting up your Ding Dong Ditch Button, see our Setup Guide for step-by-step instructions.